Yeong-Hyeon Seo, MEMS 2017 Travel Grant, “Compact OCT endomicroscopic catheter using flip-chip bonded Lissajous scanned electrothermal MEMS fiber scanner” in The 30th IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2017), Las Vegas, USA, 2017
Moonseong Park, Student Poster Award, "Human Tear-Based Gouty Arthritis Diagnosis Using Plasmonic Schirmer Strip", in Annual Biophotonics Conference 2016, Daejeon, 2016
Chan-sol Hwang, Best Poster Award, "Optical Low Angle Pass Filter for High Resolution Robust PPG Monitor", in Optical Society of Korea, Pusan, 2016
Youngseop Lee, Best Poster Award, "Plasmonic Color Filter at Visible Region based on Large Area 3D Metasurface", in Nano-imprint Molding Print Forum, Jeju, 2015
Min-Hee Kang, Best Poster Award, "AuAg Alloyed Nanostructures for Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering", in the Biochip conference Fall, Hongcheon, 2015
Moonseong Park, Best Oral Presentation Award, "Plasmonic Tear Assay for Measuring Uric Acid Level using Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering", in the Biochip conference Fall, Hongcheon, 2015
Min-Hee Kang, Best paper Award, "Nanogap-rich Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering Substrates .via Repeated Solid-State Metal Dewetting", in the Biochip conference Fall 2014, Osong, Korea, 2014
- Jae-Jun Kim, Best Paper Award, "Batch Microfabrication of Inclined Diffractive Optical Elements using Thermoset and Thermoplastic Materials”, in the KMEMS, Jeju, Korea, 2014
- Hyeon-Chul Park, Best Poster Award "Forward-Viewing Optical EndoMicroscopy with Lissajous Fiber Scanner", KMEMS, Jeju, Korea, 2014,
- Young-Jae Oh, Best Paper Award "Nanotextured Surfaces with Large Area Glass Nanopillar Arrays for Highly Sensitive Biophotonic Detection", Biochip Conference (Spring) 2014, Jeju, Korea, 2014
- Hyukjin Jung ,Best Paper Award of 2012 in Applied Physics Letter, "Monolithic polymer microlens arrays with antireflective nanostructures"
- Kyung-Won Jang, The Best Paper Award, " Miniaturized Parallel Plate Rotation based Stereoscopic Imaging Module", in the OSK summer annual meeting, Yeosu, Korea, 2013
- Jae-Jun Kim, Best Poster Presentation Award, "Bioinspired Hierarchical Structures of Firefly Lantern", KMEMS, Jeju, Korea 2013.
- Young-Jae Oh, Best Poster Presentation Award, "Antireflective Glass Nanopillar Arrays for Intense Fluorescence and SERS", KMEMS, Jeju, Korea 2013.
- Hyukjin Jung, National Science and Engineering Graduate Research Scholarship awarded by The Korea Student Aid Foundation(KOSAF) (No.S2-2009-000-02135-1), 2009
- Hyukjin Jung ,Best Paper Award, “Self-aligned microlens and waveguide using self-writing process in photosensitive polymer resin”, OSK Photonics Conference 2008
- Hyukjin Jung, Best Poster Presentation Award, "High numerical aperture microlens arrays with antireflective structures using plasma induced polymer coating process", ISNIT, Wonju, Korea 2012.
- Dongmin Keum, Best Poster Presentation Award, "Planar artificial compound eye combined with plasmon enhanced fluorescence photodetector", ISNIT, Wonju, Korea 2012.
- Min-Hee Kang, The Best Paper Award, “Nano Contact Printing For Low Cost SERS Substrates using Metal Dewetting”, BIOCHIP Conference (Fall), Seoul, Korea 2010.
- Ki-Hun Jeong, The Best Teaching Award, BiS221 Biomechanics from the department of Bio and Brain Engineering at KAIST 2009
- Hyeon-Chul Park, The Best Paper Award, “Miniaturized Optical Scanning Module by Lens Scanning”, KMEMS 2010 and OSK Photonics Conference 2010
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Biomimetic Compound Eye, featured on EBS, Korean Broadcasting 2010
- Ki-Hun Jeong, The KBCS Honor 2009 on contribution to the Korean Biochip Society in 2009
- Ki-Hun Jeong, The Best Poster Award, “Nanoplasmonic Biosensing of Small Molecule Label-Free Detection”, the Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB) Annual Poster Festival on 2009
- Sang-Gil Park, The Best Paper Award, “Biocompatible Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering Substrate Based on Agarose hydrogel”, BIOCHIP Conference (Spring), Daejeon, Korea 2009.
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Biologically Inspired Artificial Compound Eye featured in Science, Nature, NY Times, BBC, Slashdot, SF Chronicle, Forbes, MSNBC and Scientific American, April 2006
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Cover Image in Science, Science 310 (5751), 18 November 2005, COVER Description: Confocal micrograph of an artificial compound eye produced by biologically inspired optical system synthesis. Each microlens is individually self-aligned with an artificial cone and a waveguide. [Image: K. Jeong] http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol310/issue5751/cover.dtl
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Presentation Winner ( Title: Biomimetic Microfabricated Compound Eyes), Industrial Advising Board Meeting, organized by Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center at UC Berkeley, Spring 2005, http://www-bsac.eecs.berkeley.edu/iab_spring_2005/best.php
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Ph.D Admission Scholarship (Department of Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley), Fall 1999
- Ki-Hun Jeong, Korea Annual Best Paper Award in Tribology, (Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies), May 1998